Accounts Receivable Entry Clerk
We’re seeking an Accounts Receivable Entry Clerk in Bedford. This is an ongoing contract opportunity with potential to lead to permanent. Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn. A positive attitude and team-oriented outlook are also essential for this role. Reporting to the Office Supervisor, this role will focus on managing customer accounts and accounts receivable processing.
- Process customer payments and credit notes
- Follow, collect, and allocate payments
- Monitor accounts for issues, including non-payment
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Analyze aged receivables
- Interface with customers and manage customer accounts
- Manage petty cash
- Other general office support as required
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- 1 - 2 years’ accounts receivable experience
- Detail-oriented and high accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.