Our client, a provincial government organization, is seeking an Interim Auditor for their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity for approximately six to eight weeks.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will assist in reviewing and approving financial reports to ensure provincial guidelines are followed.
- Completed CPA designation or relevant experience
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in external or internal audit will be considered a strong asset
- Ability to consistently all deadlines
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership and the ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions is required.
If you are a team player with the ability to excel in a dynamic environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.