Our client in Dartmouth is seeking a Accounting Clerk. This is a permanent opportunity with a thriving and diverse organization.
As a key member of the accounting team, you will report to the Director of Finance while providing client bookkeeping services.
- Journal entries
- Account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Monthly financial statement preparation for multiple locations
- Coordinating year-end packages
- Providing additional accounting support to management
- One or more years of accounting support experience
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting
- Driven and accustomed to working a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multitask and effectively prioritize tasks
- Professional communication an interpersonal skills
- Prior experience using QuickBooks or a similar software package is required