We’re currently seeking a Controller for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. Candidates who are adaptable, driven, and eager to learn will be a great fit for this role. As a member of the senior management team, your primary focus will be to oversee a small, dedicated accounting team and perform accounting duties within this thriving organization.
- Journal entries
- GL maintenance
- Month end analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Cash flow management
- AP, AR and payroll entry review
- Year end audit preparation
- Staff supervision
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting
- CPA completed or in progress, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Self-motivated and eager to take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.