Payroll Entry Clerk
Our client, a Canadian leader in the transportation industry, is seeking a Payroll Entry Clerk for their Dartmouth location. This is a contract position for approximately 3 months.
As a member of the payroll department, you will be responsible for assisting with the timely processing of a large payroll. This will include entering, verifying and reconciling payroll data as well as responding to payroll inquiries.
- Completed post secondary education at the college level
- Prior experience in an entry level payroll position and/or 1-2 years experience in an accounting support role
- Positive and professional attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to consistently meet strict deadlines
- Team-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in ADP software will be considered an asset