We’re currently seeking a motivated Junior Accountant for a 3 - 6 month contract opportunity. Our client is a Canadian company in the healthcare industry, and they are seeking a personable candidate with superior communication skills for their head office in Dartmouth. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for day-to-day accounting for a grouping of companies.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Client billings
- Accounts payable processing
- Communicating with vendors
- Some administrative support as required
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- 2 - 3 years’ accounting experience at the junior level
- Focused and meticulous work ethic
- Ability to prioritize effectively while meeting all deadlines
- Flexible and willing to offer help where needed
- Experience with Sage 50 / Simply Accounting is an asset
This is a great opportunity for a junior accountant keen to offer their skills within a strong accounting team.