Our client is seeking an Accounting Clerk for their South Shore, Nova Scotia location. This is the opportunity to work within a busy, thriving organization and a supportive, proactive team in a contract role. This diverse position focuses on accounts receivable, accounts payable and other accounting support duties.
- Client invoicing
- Sales entries
- Account reconciliations
- Purchase order and invoice matching
- Accounts payable invoice entry
- Cheque runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Administrative support and fill-in duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ progressive accounting experience at the junior level
- Post-secondary education at the College or University level
- SAGE 300 experience or comfort with learning new systems
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented outlook
This is the perfect contract for a junior level accounting clerk keen to grow in their role and with the company.