We’re currently seeking a Billing Administrator for a minimum 2 month contract opportunity in Dartmouth. Our client is seeking a tactful and professional candidate who can come up to speed quickly to assist their busy billing department. Reporting to senior management, you will be part of a small team focused on billing related duties.
- Billing team assistance and invoice preparation
- Client account review
- Post and process invoices
- Process incoming payments and return mail
- Respond to billing inquiries
- Liaise with external agencies as necessary
- Post-secondary education focused in business or accounting
- 2 years’ experience, including experience in data entry and billing
- High level of professionalism
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Solid organizational skills and high accuracy
This role is ideal for an individual who enjoys working with the public and is keen to join a key service provider in Nova Scotia.