Junior Entry Clerk - Accounts Receivable
We’re currently seeking a Junior Entry Clerk - Accounts Receivable for a 2-week contract opportunity in Dartmouth. Our client is a privately owned, international company founded in Nova Scotia that has experienced continual growth. As a valued member of the accounts receivable team, your primary responsibilities will include entering payments and posting deposits, working with spreadsheets, and some administrative support as required. This position involves a high volume of data entry.
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience
- Thorough and meticulous work ethic
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Advanced skills in MS Excel