We’re currently seeking a Purchasing Clerk for a 4-week contract opportunity in Dartmouth. Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the main role of the Purchasing Clerk is to verify purchase requisitions and use this information to create purchase orders. This is a fast-paced position and our client is seeking a candidate who can come up to speed quickly.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of purchase requisitions
- Input purchase requisition data into SAP
- Create, print, distribute, and file purchase orders
- Accounts payable processing support
- Post-secondary education focusing in business or accounting
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Exceptional accuracy
- Highly organized
- Ability to learn quickly
Our client offers excellent parking access and a positive, team-oriented environment.