Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator for their Dartmouth office. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 4-6 weeks.
As a part of the accounting team you will oversee the accounts payable processing. Highlights of these duties include:
- Coordinating payment and expense claim processing
- Fielding vendor inquiries and maintaining relationships
- Managing new vendor set-up
- Assisting with payment approvals
- Reviewing ad-hoc payment requests
- Supervising Accounting Clerks
- Other projects as required
As the ideal candidate, you have completed your post-secondary education in accounting or business and have 8-10 years’ supervisory experience within a heavy workload accounts payable environment. Displaying excellent organizational skills, strong leadership and a proven ability to consistently meet deadlines, you are a detailed and thorough individual. With a positive outlook, you enjoy working in a busy and dynamic environment. Exceptional communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and an ability to prioritize effectively are essential skills for this role, along with an analytical approach to problem resolution.