Our client is currently seeking an Interim Treasurer for their location in downtown Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately four to six months.
Reporting to the Vice President Finance, and as a key member of the finance team, your primary duties will include:
- Daily review and planning of cash balances
- Cash flow forecasting and statement preparation
- Monthly financial covenant calculations and reporting
- Accounts receivable maintenance and monitoring aged accounts
- Financial and variance analysis
- Developing and implementing process efficiencies
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as assigned
As the ideal candidate, you have completed a Chartered Professional Accountant designation and possess solid, well-rounded Treasury and Cash Management experience.
Combining above average communication and time management skills, you consistently meet deadlines and are known for your positive and professional attitude and ability to work in a team environment. Additionally, you possess a high degree of initiative, accountability, and excellent problem resolutions skills.