Are you a hardworking and responsible Bookkeeper interested in assisting an established organization?
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper to provide accounting support for this small organization at their location in Halifax. This is long-term temporary opportunity that would be desirable to a well-rounded, independent worker.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly cash flow reporting
- Accounts payable processing
- Petty cash management
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Payroll and benefit processing
- Other day to day general bookkeeping as needed
- Post- secondary education in accounting at the university or college level
- A minimum of five years’ experience in full cycle bookkeeping
- Prior experience using Quickbooks or Sage 50 software
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Proven success in an independent role
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!