Junior Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, a reputable company, is seeking a Junior Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a permanent opportunity in Halifax. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Entering accounts payable invoices
- Processing cheque runs
- Daily bank deposits
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper files
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary college education in business or accounting
- At least 6 months’ of related experience
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Previous experience with Yardi software is considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13482.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!