We’re currently seeking an Accounting Clerk for our client, a privately owned company in downtown Halifax. This is a permanent role. Reporting to the Assistant Controller and working within financial group, responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Reviewing capital assets
- Daily bank report reconciliation
- Preparing financial statements
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting at a college level
- At least 2 year’ experience in a relevant role
- Proficient experience with Excel is required
- Above average computer skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13480.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!