Our Client, an established car dealership, is currently seeking an Accountant for their Dartmouth location. This opportunity will appeal to you if you are seeking a challenging and fulfilling role within a strong, team-oriented work environment.
- General day to day accounting
- HST remittances
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable processing
- Cash management
- Payroll processing
- Inventory management
- Financial reporting
- Sales reporting
- Journal entries
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
- Year-end audit preparation
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting or business at the college or university level
- Minimum 3-5+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- Superior attention to detail and high accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience using PBS software is required
- Prior experience working within a dealership or inventory driven environment is required
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!