Manager of Finance, Planning & Analysis
Our Client is currently seeking a Manager of Finance, Planning & Analysis for an opportunity in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate has above average technical accounting skills and strong leadership capabilities.
- Manage and provide direction to the accounting support team
- Financial analysis, planning and reporting
- AR analysis, controls and policy review
- Gross margin analysis
- Potential to assist with SAP implementation
- Other support as required
- CPA designation completed or near completion
- 5+ years senior accounting experience
- People management
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem solving capabilities
- Above average skills in Excel
- Strong ability to create and execute a plans
- Excellent communication skills and adaptability
If you are a team player with proven leadership abilities, this may be the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!