Our client is an established grouping of companies, and a leader in their industry, with locations throughout Atlantic Canada. They are seeking a professional Financial Administrator for a permanent opportunity in their Dartmouth office.
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor and Vice President, you will be responsible for a wide variety of accounting functions in this team based environment. The Finance team members are cross-trained in most aspects of the daily accounting and reporting requirements of the company, making it possible to support each other during busy periods.
- Project accounting from budget entry to invoicing
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash receipts/disbursements
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accounts receivable functions
- Detailed analyses prepared in excel
- Other accounting support
- University degree in accounting
- At least 5 years experience in progressive accounting roles
- Proficiency in ACCPAC or similar accounting software
- Above average organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience in a project-driven, consulting organization considered an asset
- A mature and professional approach
Our client rewards hard work and commitment, and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. This role will appeal to you if you enjoy a fast paced, challenging position and blend well with an established team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!