Part-Time Junior Accountant
We’re currently seeking a Part-Time Junior Accountant for a contract opportunity in downtown Halifax. Reporting to a Director of Finance and Administration, you have a keen eye for detail and are able to learn processes quickly.
- Processing accounts receivables
- Petty cash disbursements and replenishments
- Conducting bank reconciliations
- Supporting with month end reconciliations and reports
- Assisting with preparation for periodic audits
- Other accounting support duties as required
- Minimum 3 years progressive accounting experience
- Post-secondary education at a college or university level in accounting or business
- Independent with multitasking skills
- Positive, team-oriented outlook
- Microsoft Suit (specifically Excel proficiency) is required
Working within an established company, this is an excellent career opportunity for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13471.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!