Our client, a dynamic service company is seeking an Interim Controller for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately six months. Reporting to the President, this challenging and key position will work with operations management in planning, controlling and analyzing business activity to achieve desired results.
- Preparing financial statements
- Day to day accounting management
- Period end closing
- Preparing internal and external reports
- Implementing and managing internal controls
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum ten years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong ability to make valuable recommendations and lead and direct as team
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and meet strict deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.