Our client, a fast-paced government organization is seeking a Controller for their Halifax office. This is a permanent opportunity. As the successful candidate, you take initiative and succeed in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Day to day accounting management
- Monthly reporting
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Four to seven years of similar experience
- Strong ability to work independently, make valuable recommendations and prioritize
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Successful in a constantly changing environment
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and defined benefit pension plan.
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in a high-paced, constantly changing environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!