Are you an accounting professional, looking for a challenging opportunity in a high growth industry? Our client is seeking a Controller for their Halifax office for a permanent opportunity. Reporting directly to the Partners, you will play a key management role within the organization.
- Manage the accounting and finance function
- Supervise 2-3 accounting support staff
- Month end reconciliations and reporting
- Financial analysis
- Trend analysis
- Cash flow management
- Financial statement preparation
- Year-end audit preparation
- Completion of a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar, senior level leadership role
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Self-driven, problem solver who thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Our client rewards hard work and commitment, and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player with proven leadership abilities, this may be the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!