Senior Accounting Clerk
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk for their location in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual. Reporting to the Controller, you will provide broad support to the accounting department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable processing
- Accounts receivable processing
- Payment preparation
- Payroll support
- Invoice and statement validation
- Credit card reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations if required
- Responding to internal inquiries related to employee expenses
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Post-secondary training in business or accounting
- A minimum of three years’ relevant accounting experience
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in ACCPAC considered an asset
If you enjoy taking initiative and demonstrate a positive, team-oriented approach, this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!