Payroll and Accounting Administrator
We are currently seeking a Payroll and Accounting Administrator for a permanent opportunity in Halifax. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for processing payroll, accounts payable, and other accounting support duties.
- Collecting, entering and verifying all time sheets
- Checking and coding payroll data
- Reconciling payroll data
- Processing terminations, status changes and monthly remittances
- Setting up new hires in database
- Processing accounts payable invoices and cheques
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary education with a focus in accounting at a college level
- At least three years’ experience in a related field
- Prior experience with Accpac software is considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote position #AS13444-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!