We are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator for a contract opportunity in Middle Musquodoboit. Reporting to the Controller you will be responsible for processing payroll and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collecting, entering and verifying all time sheets
- Checking and coding payroll data
- Reconciling payroll data
- Processing terminations, status changes and monthly remittances
- Setting up new hires in database
- Assisting with benefits and pension enrolment in the payroll system
- Preparing reports for audits
- Post-secondary education with a focus in accounting
- Completion of Canadian Payroll Practitioner Course (or in progress) considered an asset
- At least three years’ experience in a related field
- Prior experience with payroll systems and procedures
- Previous experience with Ceridian or ADP software is an asset
- Proficiency with Excel is required
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13441.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!