Interim Manager, Accounting
We’re currently seeking an Interim Manager of Accounting for a long-term contract opportunity in Halifax. This project accounting oriented role is ideal for candidates with strong technical accounting skills and the ability to work well independently within a close team environment. Candidates with high level analytical skills and initiative will be well-suited for this role.
- Month end financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Quarterly reporting
- Year end preparation
- Coordination with external auditor
- Policy review and recommendations
- Inventory related experience is an asset
- Other senior accounting and project management as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- CPA designation completed or near completion
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and enjoys a challenge
- Accounting project management experience
- Prior experience with Quickbooks is an asset, but not required
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!