Senior Corporate Accountant
|Location:||Halifax Regional Municipality|
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated and adaptable Senior Corporate Accountant for their Halifax Regional Municipality location. The successful candidate takes initiative, has a strong attention to detail and ability to learn new systems quickly. This role works closely with senior management while supporting the junior, long-term employees.
- Month end financial reporting and reconciliations
- Maintaining general ledger
- Financial statement preparation
- Budgeting assistance
- Financial analysis
- Working paper compilation
- Year-end audit assistance and preparation
- Junior accounting staff work review
- CPA designation achieved or near completion
- Minimum 4 -5 years’ progressive accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Proven past success in a dynamic and diverse corporate environment
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!