PT Accounting Administrator
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Accounting Administrator for our client’s office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity for an individual seeking approximately 20 hours a week (5 mornings weekly) employment with a thriving organization. Key responsibilities will include:
- Entering customer orders via online systems
- Processing both accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Providing general administrative support
- Assisting with special projects
- Post-secondary education in accounting at a college level
- 2 years’ accounting support experience
- Proven communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a positive attitude
- Keen to work in an environment that promotes a positive, genuine and meaningful contribution to the world
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!