Our client, a successful company in the construction industry, is seeking a Part-Time Accountant for their location in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for an individual who is motivated to make meaningful contributions within a thriving company.
- Accounts payable processing
- Government remittances
- Bank reconciliations
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post- secondary education in business or accounting at the university or college level
- 5 years’ relevant accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take ownership
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and exceptional time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Simply Accounting considered an asset
If you are interested in a role that gives you the opportunity to work from home, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!