Part-Time Junior Bookkeeper
We’re seeking a Part-Time Junior Bookkeeper to fulfill a contract opportunity in downtown Halifax. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking for a small and supportive office environment with approximately two-days a month capacity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing and monitoring payments and receivables
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper files
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Approving of receipts
- Assisting with expense reports, HST filing and payroll
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- At least 2 years’ of related experience
- Able to learn new processes quickly
- Flexibility in schedule is preferred
- Familiarity with SAGE software is considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13408-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!