Accounts Receivable and Collections Administrator
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable and Collections Administrator to fill a contract opportunity in Dartmouth. This is a good role for an experienced individual looking to contribute to a busy operation. Reporting to the Controller, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts
- Processing and allocating payments
- Preparing reports and providing weekly updates
- Other support as required
- Post-secondary college education in accounting
- At least 2 years’ of solid experience in a similar role
- Above average attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13401.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!