Invoice Entry Clerk
Our client is seeking an Invoice Entry Clerk for their office in Dartmouth. This is a contract opportunity to join a thriving organization. Reporting to the Payroll and Finance Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with invoice entry and other accounting duties.
Your primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Posting and processing invoices
- Receiving and processing payments from various sources
- Entering billing related information to the system
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education at the college or university level
- One year experience in a similar role or accounting-related field
- Above average attention to detail and extremely organized
- Ability to learn new processes quickly while consistently meeting deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13391.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!