Our client, one of Halifax’s premier educational institutes is seeking an Interim Controller for their office in Halifax. This is a three month contract opportunity. Reporting to the Vice-President of Finance, you will be an essential member of the senior management team.
- Preparing financial statements
- Day to day accounting management
- Preparing internal reports
- Implementing and managing internal controls and systems
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum ten years of experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in a high-paced, constantly changing environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email. Please quote position.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!