Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a permanent opportunity in their Halifax office. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for full function accounts payable processing for a division within the organization.
- Invoice matching, coding and entry
- Highlight invoices for approval
- Manage the cheque run process ensuring all payment deadlines are met
- Prepare financial information as required
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Liaise with management regarding outstanding invoice issues
- Front desk relief duties as required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing Accounts Payable processes
- College degree in business or accounting considered an asset
- Proficient with technology and computer applications
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive, team orientation
- Ability to learn quickly with strong accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email. Please quote position.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!