We’re currently seeking a Purchaser for a contract opportunity in Hubley. The main role of the Purchaser is to verify purchase requisitions and use this information to create purchase orders. This is a fast-paced position and our client is seeking a candidate who can come up to speed quickly.
- Verifying accuracy and completeness of purchase requisitions
- Inputting purchase information into software
- Maintaining monthly reports
- Liaising with various departments to achieve best results
- Communicating with customers regarding sales orders
- Assisting with accounting support when required
- Post-secondary education focusing in business or accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience with Syspro is considered an asset
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to details
- Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
Our client offers excellent parking access and a positive, team-oriented environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. Please quote position #AS13377.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!