Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for a permanent opportunity in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. This thriving, grouping of companies offers a strong team environment, challenging responsibilities and the opportunity to grow in your career. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will have your own, varied responsibilities in addition to working closely with and supporting senior management.
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
- GL maintenance
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting support
- Year-end audit assistance
- Other support & backup for accounts payable and accounts receivable as needed
- Completed university degree in business or accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ performing at the intermediate to senior accounting level
- CPA designation completed or in progress
- Prior experience within a busy, changing environment
- Proven high level organization and prioritizing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email. Please quote position.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!