Our client is seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper to provide accounting support for the management team at their office in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. This is a part-time, contract opportunity within a locally owned and operated company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable posting
- Payroll processing and remittances
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card and cash reconciliations
- General accounting and office administration support as needed
- Post- secondary education in business or accounting at the university or college level
- A minimum of three years’ experience in full cycle bookkeeping and office administration
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Quickbooks considered and asset
Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent opportunity for the adaptable and knowledgeable candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email Please quote position.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!