Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, a reputable employer within the municipality, is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to fulfill a permanent opportunity in Sheet Harbour. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing and monitoring payments
- Entering invoices
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper files
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- 1 year of solid accounts payable experience
- Able to learn new processes quickly
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!