Our client is seeking an experienced, professional individual to join their team as a Senior Accountant for their office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity with a successful, local company. With a drive to contribute to the ongoing success of this organization, the ideal candidate is a hard working, motivated Accountant who thrives in a hands-on role with staff interaction and collaboration.
- AP and AR posting and review
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Contract processing and tracking
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- General Ledger maintenance
- Payroll support
- Records maintenance
- Month end reporting
- Month end statements and reconciliations
- Minimum 4 - 5 years’ experience in a full cycle accounting or finance position
- Completed accounting or business program at the college or university level
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven integrity and dedication to supporting client focused corporate goals
- Strong technical accounting skills and ability to learn new systems
Our client offers a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere with job specific training, competitive compensation and benefits package; including a group RSP matching program, professional development support and an employee assistance program.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!