Our client is seeking an Interim Plant Controller for their office in Pictou. This is an interim opportunity for approximately 2-3 months. As the ideal candidate, you are a confident, self-starter who is a key member of the finance team, reporting to the Director of Finance.
- Completing day to day accounting and period end closing
- Monitoring performance as it relates to budgets and forecasts
- Conducting analysis of product cost variances
- Providing recommendations for cost reductions
- Monitoring internal controls and financial planning
- Preparing general ledger account reconciliations
- Working with management for new systems implementation
- Assisting with the annual budget preparation
- A Chartered Professional Accountant designation completed or near completion
- At least five years of relevant experience
- High attention to detail with ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication and problem resolution skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Knowledge of cost accounting practices and a solid understanding of manufacturing processes
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!