Accountant / Office Manager
We are currently seeking an Accountant/Office Manager for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. This established company in the real estate industry is part of a growing, reputable grouping of companies. Equally combining full-cycle bookkeeping with office management and contract management, this role is desirable for a versatile candidate who thrives in a busy and diverse role.
- Accounts payable processing
- Invoicing and accounts receivable processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Payroll processing
- Journal entries
- GL maintenance
- Ad hoc reporting
- Generating financial statements
- Office management
- Lease review and management
- Ongoing contact with Property Managers and external parties
- Contractor coordination
- Post secondary education in accounting or business
- 3 - 5 years’ hands-on bookkeeping experience
- Self-motivated and able to thrive within an independent environment
- Quick to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Experience with Sage 50/Simply Accounting is required
This role will appeal to candidates who take initiative and enjoy variety on a daily basis.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!