Our client is a dynamic, industry leading distribution company seeking an Interim Controller. Located at their office in Halifax, this is an interim opportunity for approximately 6 months. As the ideal candidate, you thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while possessing the ability to handle changing priorities, showcasing your adaptability and professionalism.
The Interim Controller will report to the Director of Finance and work closely with a highly motivated and committed finance and accounting team.
- Preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial statements (internal and external)
- Analyzing and interpreting operating results and performance
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal processes and controls
- Managing and assisting with corporate budgets
- Supporting corporate initiatives
- External audit coordination
- Providing financial and accounting expertise
- Managing accounting support staff
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Completed CPA designation
- Minimum 2 years’ management experience
- Strong leadership abilities
- Exceptional communication and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!