We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant for our client’s office in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity reporting directly to the Controller. As critical support to the finance team, our client is seeking candidates with a strong desire to learn and a willingness to help out wherever needed.
- Invoice data entry
- Customer billing
- Collections calls
- Bank reconciliations
- Other support for payroll and procurement teams as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- 1 - 2 years’ accounting support experience
- Solid technical knowledge
- Above average communication skills
- Team-oriented, positive approach
- Proficient in Microsoft office
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!