Our client is currently seeking a Controller for their office in Kentville. This is a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting for the company. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Financial statement preparation
- General ledger maintenance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working paper preparation
- Month end and year end preparation (journal entries, bank reconciliations, accruals, etc.)
- Other general accounting duties as required
As the ideal candidate, you have a minimum of seven years’ full cycle accounting experience. With an analytical approach to problem resolution and a solid work ethic, you are dedicated to success in a small team environment. Exceptional organization and time management skills are key, along with the ability to take initiative and strong communication skills. A professional accounting designation will be considered an asset, but is not required.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523 or forward your resume by email.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!