Accounts Payable Manager
We’re currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager for our client’s office in Dartmouth. A leader in their industry, our client is seeking a confident and capable individual to join their team for this permanent role. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the full accounts payable function, while providing critical backup for the payroll process.
- Oversee accounts payable process
- Provide support and guidance to remote staff entering invoices
- Review AP entries and identify anomalies or errors
- Enter corporate expenses and post all payments (cheques & EFTs)
- Perform full AP processing for corporate head office
- Act as a resource for inquiries within the department
- Manage AP related accounting software questions
- Payroll assistance and backup (review time sheet entries, process for a large, multi-location payroll, GL reconciliations)
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting
- Minimum 5 years’ accounts payable experience
- Solid understanding of payroll practices and procedures (PCP designation would be an asset)
- Focused work ethic
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!