Accounts Payable Supervisor
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor for a permanent role with our client in Dartmouth. Reporting to the Controller, you will focus on managing the AP department and providing support and guidance for staff. Strong technical skills and a flexible, customer-focused mindset are important qualities for the successful candidate.
- Review entries
- Coordinate and authorize payments
- Vendor account reconciliations
- Resolve employee and vendor inquiries
- Manage strong vendor relationships
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Liaise with management
- Lead team in a fast-paced environment
- Improve processes and controls within department
- Staff oversight (review and support)
- Post secondary education in accounting or finance
- 5+ years’ experience focused in accounts payable
- Minimum 3 years staff supervision
- Excellent time management and ability to succeed within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership and desire to take initiative
- Above average problem solving abilities
- Prior experience using SAGE 300 or a similar program is considered an asset, but not required
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!