We’re currently seeking a Junior Accountant for a contract opportunity in Halifax. Our client is seeking a self-motivated candidate who is able to take direction well while managing tasks independently. Primary responsibilities will include a variety of accounting support functions including cheque requisitions and assistance with grants, as well as financial analysis of accounts.
- 2 - 3 years’ accounting support experience
- Post-secondary education in accounting at the university or college level
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Helpful, team-player attitude
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!