Our client, a reputable company in the construction industry, is seeking a positive, detailed Accountant to manage the day to day accounting requirements for their organization. This is a permanent position located in Bedford and offers opportunity for growth as the company thrives.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Job costing
- Financial statements preparation
- Financial reporting for management
- Other accounting and bookkeeper duties as required
- University or college education in accounting
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in full cycle accounting
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Keen attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Experience with Sage 50/Simply Accounting considered an asset
- Previous experience in a cost accounting and/or construction environment considered an asset
As the successful candidate, you are a motivated, confident candidate with a “can do” attitude, ready for the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!