We’re currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a permanent opportunity in Hantsport, Nova Scotia. Working from our client’s head office and reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for accounting and finance duties for multiple locations within Canada. This role plays an integral part in the accounting operations for this successful, growing manufacturing company.
- Month end processing
- Operations analysis
- Financial analysis
- Annual budget assistance
- Monthly, quarterly, and year end reporting
- Day to day support to accounting team
- Other analysis and accounting projects as required
- Year end support
- Completed university degree focused in business or accounting
- CPA designation completed or in progress
- 3 - 5 years’ intermediate accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-oriented work style
- Demonstrated success within a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven initiative and work ethic
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
Candidates who are motivated to succeed and enjoy a dynamic, challenging role will be well suited for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!