We’re currently seeking a Bookkeeper for a permanent opportunity in the Bayer’s Lake area of Halifax. A thriving, growing business in the property management industry, our client is seeking a versatile, experienced individual who is keen on growing with their team. A strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly are critical qualities for this role.
- Accounts payable processing and cheque runs
- Tenant information management
- Past due rent collection and processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Track and enter hours for payroll
- Basic month end financial statements and reports
- Ad hoc reporting
- Year end preparation
- 3 - 5 years’ hands-on bookkeeping experience
- Post-secondary education at the College level
- Property management industry experience is a benefit
- Independent with excellent multitasking skills
- Versatile and eager to contribute
- Positive, team-oriented outlook
- Sage 50 /Simply Accounting experience is considered a strong asset
Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent growth opportunity for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!